Our road and carriageway surfacing team undertake site surveys, road planning, raising of ironwork, laying and compacting of a variety of stone subbase and asphalt products. We combine high quality materials and equipment with the recycling of existing materials wherever possible.
Our carriageway resurfacing services include:
- Reconstruction â€“ where the road construction has deteriorated to a point where full reconstruction is required
- Resurfacing with hot rolled asphalt (HRA)
- Resurfacing with stone mastic asphalt (SMA)
- Resurfacing with high stone content (HSCA)
- Resurfacing with micro asphalt â€“ sealing the existing wearing course with a mixture of fine aggregates and bitumen emulsion.